Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sorry, I Just Had to Interrupt

Tonight Jeff and I are going to an "END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR" cookout with some of our friends and I have been put in charge of the dessert. I decided to do Brownie Sundaes. As I started to make the brownies today, I could not find the eggs. I looked all over for the eggs I just bought less than 2 hours ago. What could I have done with them?!?!




Let's just say I gave new meaning to the phrase "putting my eggs on ice" this afternoon.


Yes, that's right they were in the freezer for over 2 hours. Thankfully I had just enough fresh eggs on hand from the grocery run this last week or I would of been out of luck. Especially if I didn't have time to thaw out my eggs or never even found them until I had to pull out the ice cream for tonight.

Good Gracious!

Now please continue on to the next post to give me your thoughts. I won't post again until I get 15 or 20 comments. Not sure why that is the total. Maybe it is because I learned in statistics class, back in college, that it is good to have more than one person when trying to figure out the statistical ratio (is that correct lingo). How do I know this? Because Mrs. Teach wouldn't accept my answer as the only one on research project I had to do for a test grade. It was a sad day when I had to scramble to find more answers to my question (which I do not remember what it was) I just remember running into a few people on campus asking them their thoughts and asking them right after to give me a different opinion. This way I had multiple opinions without having to do much leg work. (Reason #455 while I am still working on my college degree at age 29. I am such an over achiever!)

Mama is just shaking her head while little Elijah is banging his head and both are looking at each other while my Mom asks the age old question "Where did I go wrong with this child? Where did I go wrong?"

Mother, it's one of those age old mysteries that you will never figure out!

No comments: