First off, Jeff and I went on a creative excursion one Sunday. Can you guess where we were? If you live in Fort Worth you should be able to guess, if not, you will never guess, but oh the pretty scenary.
Second, I went to the Paula Deen event in Fort Worth. I was a "Front Row Joe" but sadly my camera battery died from the excursion we took the day before but the friendly Star Telegram reporter took this picture for me. (Thank you Melissa!)
After I saw the state of my arms and chin from the above picture I started to get serious about working out again. And boy howdy, my arms are feeeeeeeling the burn. It hurts to type and that is no lie!
I also started cleaning out closets and such for the upcoming garage sale my friend Alison and I are having in two weeks. Here is a before picture of my closet-the right side was the worst. It is where I house my collection of shoes and purses. Folks, I love shoes and purses, they are always flattering and don't make me look fat. I know the ladies out there understand where I am coming from and may even be given the ole raise of the hand while saying "Preach on Sista! Preach On!" I DO LOVE A CUTE SHOE AND PURSE! I should of taken a picture of the actual messiness but you should get the drift from this picture.
It was so good seeing her and really Meredith, we live only 30 minutes from each other so we should do better about getting together. Seriously!
And here is my friend Sarah, the eternal Cheuk (sorry a Deer Run inside joke) she was a camper friend when I was a camper and she was in my cabin the first year I was on staff. She was and still is very Deer to me! (Get it Deer not Dear for Deer Run!)
And here is the chicks from 3rd Nelson! Great times, great memories and I found some priceless pictures from that time when I was organizing my photos the other day and will one day post the pics. Because they are so funny!
And Lindsay's cute boy clothes for little Braden...
And for The Deer Run Chicks who will have to host my funeral after "Legs" sees this picture on THE BLOG! SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME! But I just think she is so cute and if I could look half as cute as she 6 months pregnant-I would be dancing for joy the whole nine months! Enjoy the prego picture friends! And really, please try to keep it a secret that she is posted for all the world to see.
Alright, that is all I have for now. And I promise you that you will not get a bah-dunk-a-dunk butt from feasting on this SUPER SIZE POST.
Peace OUT!
5 comments:
Hey - Monica (sister) and I are having a garage sale this weekend! Man, there is so much JUNK in my garage right now!! Maybe I can get a new kitchen faucet with money? That would be so very nice!
kendra
Wow. You've really been on the go. I have to say, the photo with Paula surprised me. It doesn't look like her! What a difference the makeup or lack of makes.
I'm pretty darn excited about her signing my book.
you're such a busy girl... love how you spend quality time with your friends and family. You got your priorities straight, girl! ~ kim
What a fun time you have had...it seems there is A LOT of exercising going on in Bloggityville!
Susan,
Thanks for sharing the pics of Lindsay. Send her and John my love!
Natalie Arnold
Post a Comment