Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yes, The Template is NEW!

Thanks to Susie at Bluebird Blog Designs for my pretty new template. She is simply the best.

Especially after she sent over a preview and I hated the colors. You see, when I originally ordered the new blog look, I was probably going through a mild depression and the colors were very dark and just so not me! But I choose them, not Susie and she was only going off what I told her so I did not blame her. I just kicked myself for being so well, how should I say it....BORING! DARK! OH SO SAD! I asked if we could change the colors up after a sleepless night one night and she said, "Sure no problem." And I must say, this is so much better.

The picture in my header is a picture I took at the Arlington National Cemetery. I just thought it was a quaint little chapel. I chose that picture because it was on our trip to D.C that I started to blog. And soon after this picture was taken, Jeff and I were part of a funeral procession. It was an accident I swear. If everyone wouldn't have looked so solemn in the band I would have asked if I could play too. But even I know that would totally uncalled for. My Mama didn't raise no fool! I just choose to act a fool on my own sometimes!

And the Bible verse is my theme verse for THE BLOG. My prayer is that my little blog can be an encouragement to everyone out there in the world wide web. I pray that as I share life experiences that you will be encouraged. One thing you can bank on here... if God is teaching me a lesson through life experiences than I will most definitely share them with you. And I pray that my stories can help you in your day to day circumstances. You may either learn from me or learn to do things the complete opposite of me! And you may laugh with me! To my husbands utter embarrassment, my life is an open book! Actually I am learning to keep quiet on most things until after the lesson has been learned or once Jeff says, "This is a good story to share." Hmm...maybe I am finally maturing! Just a little not much because I NEVER WANT TO GROW UP!

Speaking of growing up, I have to run, I am doing inventory for all 7 Ashley Home Stores in the DFW metroplex the next two days. Sometimes my job is great sometimes my job is...BUSY! I will take great and busy anytime, I don't care. I actually get to get out and see the sun! And if you work at home, you understand when I say, you have to make yourself go outside sometimes during the day.

So I am off!
Have a great one!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the new look, the colors are so pretty! I also love the theme. I have been encouraged by so many of the blogs I read and I pray that God would use mine the same way. The hardest thing for me is waiting until the dust settles and the emotions are in check to write about something. Recently, Psalm 46:10, "Be still and know that I am God" has been popping up all over over the place. I can take a hint when I am hit repeatedly over the head with it so I am waiting on a couple posts and just sitting back while God shows himself in these circumstances.

Wade said...

Hey Suz,

Great new look! I may be giving Susie a call myself!

W

daughteroftheking said...

I love the new template! I've tried to get something new but I'm not computer savy enough yet to figure the darn thing out!

Lori said...

LOVE IT!!!!

AJ said...

Pretty new "dress" for your blog! I love it.