I just spent $40.72 on ITUNES at one time. I thought I was only buying just a few songs.
Hubby is going to be mad! M-A-D!
No, not really mad but I feel a "We need to go back on a budget" speech coming up soon.
If you don't hear from me for a while just know I have recently started collecting donations door to door. Hopefully I won't be abducted on my adventures!
Mom, you better hide your piggy jar. I feel a strong noreaster to the left may swoop in and suck it dry!
But hey, the music will be good so atleast I will keep myself entertained while I walk door-to-door...collecting spare change.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Why do I feel partially responsible?
Sorry Jeff!
Okay, here's a possibly redeeming thought. Can you take all those itunes and burn CD's as gifts to relatives for this coming Christmas. That way you'd save money in your gift budget, and it might be more palatable??? Just a thought.
Hey, Susan! Glad you found me eventually (even though you had to search around for me!). I never have been able to figure out how to have it show up on my profile page like everyone else does. Oh, well! Enjoy your new music!! : ) Oh, are you on facebook? I found a Susan in the DFW network, but it didn't have a picture. If you aren't, you should check it out and look me and Summer up. We've got lots of pictures on there. And Summer has some pretty big news, as well!!
Hehe, that reminds me of the time when we were first married. We had just finished talking about how somehow every month we would just blow $50. 10 minutes later a cute young girl selling magazine subscriptions knocked on our door. 5 minutes and $50 later my husband had a subscription to Rolling Stone.
Love it! I totally understand. Connor bought us the apple tv, and I get in trouble every month buying not only music but tv shows and movies. Spending with the click of a mouse is too easy. Thanks for showing me I'm not alone. :)
Yes, it does make me feel better to know you skipped yours too! (I just got off the phone with Christina Brown, who is planning the event, and I needed some affirmation that I made an OK decision--thanks!)
Not sure, but I think I added your blog to my blog, so I will certainly stop by! :)
You are hilarious! Enjoy your music. Any suggestions? By the way, I also loved your rain post. Funny girl!
It adds up so stinkin fast doesn't it!!!!
Blame it on Wade - I'm sure he's partially responsible! LOL!
Keep away from my piggy bank - it is being saved for my present and future crowning glories. What kind of Lynnie would not have change for those precious babies!
Since I don't wash clothes for you and your brother anymore, I also have a harder time replenishing the serendipity money!
I hear that lemonade stands can be lucrative. My friend's kids raked in 57 bucks in one morning, partly because the local fire department showed up.
Post a Comment