I posted the Turkey Spinach Lasagna recipe here for those of you interested. Check out the other great recipes there too. Yummy! And a big kudos to Rachel for putting this together for all of us cooks, wanna be cooks or cooks in dire need of cooking lessons!
I will try to get the others posted soon but it may be a few days, weeks or months. Have I told you how crazy it is in my house hold this week, next week and the week after that?!? No?!?!
Well boy howdy, I am busy! Work is super, super crazy. You should see my task list I have working in my outlook right now. It would make anyone want to run for the hills. I don't necessarily want to run, I just can't wait to click on the check next to each task to watch to show one more thing complete.
Got to run, my timer told me time is up!
And well, you already know how I like to goof off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I DO LEAVE COMMENTS! sometimes! I hope you got to check BUNCHES off today. Have a grea weekend!
I had no idea there were more Baxter books. Is it the same basic characters? Thanks for the tip!
Wow, you do sound like a busy girl. I have to try the turkey lasagna. It doesn't sound too hard, but do you know I've never tried ground turkey- EVER! I started a healthy diet with the family today, so this would be the time to give turkey meat a try. Hope you get everything done and cute "timer" article.
Post a Comment