I will post pictures of our weekend fun later but I am not in the mood to hassle with it tonight.
But I had to share this story with you all before I forgot. Get ready it's a great one...
We surprised MIL and FIL with a 40th anniversary party this past weekend in Downtown Fort Worth. My BIL's girlfriends mother (are you with me? good) has a loft apartment in Fort Worth that has a Garden Terrace that overlooks the city. To say I was not some what jealous would be a slight overstatement. It was fabulous!
So the apartments are located next to a hotel that also overlooks the city. As we were sitting up that afternoon, I mentioned to BIL's girlfriend on how fun it is to be this close to this hotel. She says "I know I am always afraid that I am going to catch someone in the act."
"Seriously, you think someone would keep the windows open knowing they are in the middle of Sundance Square?"
To which she replied with something along the lines of it could happen or I wouldn't put it past them.
So through out the night, as we are refilling drinks, setting out food, cleaning dishes we kept one eye out on the hotel. It was right next door y'all. We saw someone blow drying their hair, talking on their cell phone as they looked out the window, sitting on the bed watching television, children jumping on the bed and a parent grabbing by the arm to "park it." But then. THEN oh my gosh I can't believe what I am about to tell you.
Later into the evening we were sitting out on the patio enjoying the cool breeze and the sounds of Downtown Fort Worth. When I happen to look over my shoulder to the hotel behind me. And here is the part where you must know me to really find this funny, I am not a quiet wallflower by any means. Okay?!
"OH MY GOSH! THERE 'BOUT TO DO IT!"
All heads at the party turn and we start to see what is going to happen next. Oh yes, we did. Although Hayley (my 9 year old niece) was trying to figure out what all the fuss was about. I think every single person at that party said at one time, "Whatever you do Hayley-do not turn around." Which she didn't because she knew we all meant business.
Here is what we saw:
Young 20-something female in black nightie on the phone with a friend. Young 20-something male in boxer briefs walking around hotel room. Female hangs up. He kisses her. She jumps on top of him and they start to wrestle. Truly it was just a wrestling match folks. He gets up, puts on pants over his boxers and turns to the window to "adjust himself." And at this point, all the males in our party are yelling things like, "Score!" "Sweet!" You know the typical congratulatory remarks that most men do after one of their own species happens to uh, mate!
And the girls at the party, well let's just say we were a little more disgusted with the 20 something females behavior.
But I had to share this story with you all before I forgot. Get ready it's a great one...
We surprised MIL and FIL with a 40th anniversary party this past weekend in Downtown Fort Worth. My BIL's girlfriends mother (are you with me? good) has a loft apartment in Fort Worth that has a Garden Terrace that overlooks the city. To say I was not some what jealous would be a slight overstatement. It was fabulous!
So the apartments are located next to a hotel that also overlooks the city. As we were sitting up that afternoon, I mentioned to BIL's girlfriend on how fun it is to be this close to this hotel. She says "I know I am always afraid that I am going to catch someone in the act."
"Seriously, you think someone would keep the windows open knowing they are in the middle of Sundance Square?"
To which she replied with something along the lines of it could happen or I wouldn't put it past them.
So through out the night, as we are refilling drinks, setting out food, cleaning dishes we kept one eye out on the hotel. It was right next door y'all. We saw someone blow drying their hair, talking on their cell phone as they looked out the window, sitting on the bed watching television, children jumping on the bed and a parent grabbing by the arm to "park it." But then. THEN oh my gosh I can't believe what I am about to tell you.
Later into the evening we were sitting out on the patio enjoying the cool breeze and the sounds of Downtown Fort Worth. When I happen to look over my shoulder to the hotel behind me. And here is the part where you must know me to really find this funny, I am not a quiet wallflower by any means. Okay?!
"OH MY GOSH! THERE 'BOUT TO DO IT!"
All heads at the party turn and we start to see what is going to happen next. Oh yes, we did. Although Hayley (my 9 year old niece) was trying to figure out what all the fuss was about. I think every single person at that party said at one time, "Whatever you do Hayley-do not turn around." Which she didn't because she knew we all meant business.
Here is what we saw:
Young 20-something female in black nightie on the phone with a friend. Young 20-something male in boxer briefs walking around hotel room. Female hangs up. He kisses her. She jumps on top of him and they start to wrestle. Truly it was just a wrestling match folks. He gets up, puts on pants over his boxers and turns to the window to "adjust himself." And at this point, all the males in our party are yelling things like, "Score!" "Sweet!" You know the typical congratulatory remarks that most men do after one of their own species happens to uh, mate!
And the girls at the party, well let's just say we were a little more disgusted with the 20 something females behavior.
Do remember the FRIENDS episode where Phoebe catches Chandler and Monica "doing it" from ugly naked guys apartment? And she starts to yell, "Oh my eyes, my eyes!" That was my reaction. I could not believe (actually I can believe it) that someone would keep the windows open when they are half dressed, either about to do it or just finished their romp in the hotel room.
Way to make your mother proud, 20 something chick in black nightie. Way to make her proud!
And no, the pictures I will post are not from this story. Get your head out of the gutter!
7 comments:
Ok, so was it really a wrestling match or did they... uh... mate? That is freakin hilarious!
OH MY! I'd SO be... "My eyes, my eyes!" Wow... ~ kim
Haha! I'd be right there with the guys yelling "score!". How funny. It would be hard not to watch something like that! :) Heehee
I swear it was just wrestling! Promise!
Nooooooo....not in front of the window!!!!
It's one of those things that you can't NOT watch.
too funny!
Thanks for making me laugh, yet again. :)
Lets just think about this little experience in a more positive light -- lets assume they were married and were meeting at the hotel because they both work long commutes in opposite directions and they have to have 'quickies' in order to fulfill that obligation to the specific instructions about ovulation and body temp. in order to get pregnant. The wrestling part just keeps it 'fresh'.
LOL
Post a Comment