We were sitting by the pool soaking up a few rays of sun yesterday. Yes that's right, it didn't rain yesterday. I had just mentioned that I was hungry to Jeff.
As we were sitting in our lounge chairs, in walks another tenant who looked like she was about to give birth any minute now.
Jeff says, "Looks like we may have a WATER BIRTH today."
To which I replied "Mmm, WHATABURGER that sounds wonderful!"
"Uh What?!?!" Says Jeff. "I said WATER BIRTH not WHATABURGER!"
And oh did I die laughing!
In my defense, I did just tell him I was hungry.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i nearly fell outta my chair with laughter... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Kim
by the way... thank you for your encouragement... means a LOT to me... ~ Kim
okay, sorry this is comment number three. But I was signing in with the wrong blog and well, that's just embarrassing. ~ Kim
You should so send that in to Reader's Digest. That was too funny.
Oh my goodness you gave me the hardest laugh of the day, I can barely type I am laughing so hard!!!
Post a Comment