One of my favorite sections of the newspaper is the "Cheers and Jeers" section. So here is my cheers and jeers from this week. It has been a crazy week.
Cheers-to this sweet person for sending me her ornament pattern. I am heading to the local craft store to pick up the supplies and get started. Oh and Happy Birthday, Barb. You have been an inspiration to me in the blog world.
Jeers-to the long, tedious meeting on Monday. The one that I left for at 8 am and didn't get home until almost 7 pm
Cheers- to the many sweet comments and emails this week when I told you what was happening in the "Real World". I am so blessed to have friends, blog friends and family who are willing to pray right alongside us.
Jeers- to the 4 reports that had to be done in less that 6 hours that normally take me double that time.
Cheers-I did finish the reports in a timely manner and was able to sleep 7 hours that night.
Jeers-to the little lizard that jumps out at me every time I walk into my house. It's a cute little thing really-I have watched it grow from baby to adolescents but is is necessary that we play "hide and seek" late at night.
Cheers-to being able to steal Faith for the night. It has been so long since it has just been the two of us. I will always hold a special place in my heart for her because she was the first niece in my life. She is growing so much this summer inside and out and I just love watching her blossom into a beautiful woman of God.
Jeers-to the lack of quality role models that our little girls do not have in the celebrity world.
Cheers to the movie "A Cinderella Story" a great movie for little girls with a great story of being true to the person you were created to be
Jeers-to the long week at work
Cheers to the new baby Amie and Bradley adopted this week.
Cheers to the community of friends and family that surrounded them this week when the birth mother wanted to change her mind. Prayer is a powerful weapon!
Cheers to the birth mother for making one of the hardest decisions of her life but one of the best decisions. I continue to praise God for her and pray for this sweet teenage girl.
Cheers to the weekend and spending time with friends.
Jeers to the laundry that has been piled up all week that I must tackle today.
Cheers to the morning cup of coffee with my mom
Jeers to her moving away from us in two weeks. She won't be far but not as close as 10 steps ever again.
Cheers to her moving forward in her life. Mom, have I told you how proud I am of you lately?
Jeers-to the coffee that is now running through me to make me stop blogging with all my peeps.
Cheers to blogland!
Seriously, I need to close
Happy Weekend everyone-do something you love or someone....
(I crack myself up!)
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are one of my funniest friends in blog world - did you know that? Cheers to you, dear!
Cheers to a wonderful daughter. I will miss you being 10 steps away but it is time. Thank you for loving me - warts and all. And thank you and your brother for always, always, always believing in me and the power of redemptive love! God is faithful beyond our wildest imaginations!
This post was so fun to read. You had a week of many blessings despite a few jeers. Praying for the best regarding your mom's move and the new adoption of Amie and Bradley. What a precious baby!
Post a Comment