I spent the weekend watching this and getting therapy for my crush on him and now I am watching this.
Jeff says I need help. I disagree.
It's for a good cause after all, at least now I can be on the same page with my nieces and all the other screaming girls in America.
But at least, AT LEAST I can admit that I love this sort of thing.
It's the best of both worlds...I can be a kid by night and a big, responsible grown up by day.
It's like it, it's like I am a Super Woman or Wonder Woman... No it's like, it's like I am CAT WOMAN. Super hot in black Lycra and able to kick some @#@ at the same time.
Why do I have a sudden craving for milk? In a bowl. And am licking my had and rubbing my head in an effort to cleanse thyself!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are too funny! I just wanted to let you know that I have never had a chance to comment, but I have been praying for you and Jeff.
you are funny...
true confessions... I watched HSM, too this weekend and LOVED every single minute of it. I was in heaven and wanted to get up and dance right with 'em all... loved it. So - I'm in good company... a 35 year-old tween at heart here...
~ Kim
Oh. yes. Me too. Watched them both.
LOVED EVERY MINUTE!
Post a Comment