
It started at 8:30 a.m this morning and it is now approaching 8:30 p.m and I am still at it.
IT- is the many little projects that must either be emailed or mailed by tomorrow morning and were giving to me this morning. All of which are long and tedious and very, very time consuming!
It is also the fellow co-worker who called this morning at 8:00 am and left a message saying,
"I thought you said you would answer the phone for the team before 9:00 am."
I have NEVER answered the phone that early for anyone, ask my family and friends they will vouch for me. I answer the phone between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm, if you are related to the office in any way shape or form, that is when I answer the phone. Just because I work at home doesn't mean I want to work all the time.
Sigh.
Is it Friday yet? I guess I will go put a pot of coffee on because this chick is pulling an all nighter I am afraid.
Do you want to see into the inner working of a furniture sales rep?
(edited to add: I had a picture posted but some information was shown that probably shouldn't be pictured for all the world to see. Sorry, I would love to show you the inner sanctum but I signed a confidentiality agreement and I could get fired. Plus the bosses contact info and financial stuff is posted on my bulletin board and when you click on the picture it comes up in all it's glory. I will post a picture later after I clean out the secret stash)
Oh where oh where is my little assistant Faith?
My 8 year old niece spent the night with me this week and she helped me put together catalogs the next day. I sat and watched her without her knowing I was doing so and boy she has such a great work ethic. I am one proud Aunt! And she offered to help, I swear I did not force this on her. But I think what floored me even more is when she finished all her work and said, "Can I do more? I love helping you."
Ahh.
Now I think I can go back to work-if Faith can do it, I can do it!
Oh and if anyone mentions the fact that I should be working instead of blogging, I will clobber you. I am procrastinating folks. Procrastinating!
This chick is allowed a break every now and then, right??
3 comments:
You're funny. I procrastinate too so you are not alone!!
I hope you didn't have to stay up too too late last night.
Faith...she sounds so sweet...and I think she is VERY pretty by the way! Gunner is going to have to watch out once that girl hits jr high and high school! :)
yeah you are allowed a break!!!!!! (o: An all nighter... oh boy! hang in there... get some rest... ~ kim
Can I borrow Faith for a while? Just kidding. She sounds great! Probably cheap labor too. Yes, you do deserve a break every now and then.
Post a Comment