Do you see the similarity?!?!?
This is why I love Elijah. Not only do I think he looks like this darling little thing pictured above, but he also can look just like Missy (his mom). This boy is a chameleon baby or maybe he just knows how to please his mama and his aunt at any given moment. Hee! Hee!
But I say from this picture he looks like ME! His Aunt Choo-Choo a.k.a Sue-Sue for the older kids.
Oh Missy, even if you don't see it please amuse me for a little while. If you do you will have earned you 5 free nights of babysitting. LOL!


3 comments:
Yes I just left myself a comment, I just wanted to see what this picture looked like in the blog world when I stop for a chat. Sue ME!
Your picture is not appearing in the post or profile.
I do like your idea of free babysitting if your sister agrees with you - very clever!
I could'nt see the picture of you, but yes, he does look just like you!! Is that good for the five nights still?! He is so cute isn't he
Post a Comment