Friday, September 14, 2007

The Google Game

Have you ever played the Google game?

You know the one where you google yourself and see what you find?

I never actually find the real Susan. I just find others with my same name who are a little more ambitious than me.

For example, I have been a songwriter, a motivational speaker in Florida and a doctor.

But the best was the one I found last night when I entered in my longtime friends name.

Here is what Google Says-

jodi's weblog: Slap the beaver - Slap the beaver. the_beav.jpg So I come up number one now if you Google search "beaver jodi". Small pleasures, folks. In other news, my wrist feels much ...www.jodigreen.ca/blog/archives/2005/01/slap_the_beaver.html - 9k -

Can you guess who I googled Real Life Friends?

The picture that pops up is what cracks me up even more. I am so glad that your kids don't look like this Jodi!

Now that's what they call a Friday funny!

4 comments:

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Toni on my sidebar once suggested to google Your Name Needs. Actually put your name, then the word "needs." Everything I needed suggested I was bipolar and way too frisky. Funny stuff though. Another fun place to look up your name is zoominfo.com You can find out the profession of every other person with your name. Mine are a lot of school teachers. That's pretty admirable. BTW, I checked on Kanyon yesterday. He is getting so cute! I am so happy for the normalcy they are enjoying as a family. I can't wait to see pics of you with him on your blog sometime.

Jodi said...

Ok, that is too funny! Actually, with the way it was typed out, I was kinda confused while reading that. I mean, with the "wrist is tired" and all of that. But when I looked at it, it made more sense. Anyways, you are WAY more brave than I am for google-ing ANYTHING with "beaver" in it. I avoid it at all costs. :)

Tracy said...

haha!!

I just had to laugh at what jodi said about being brave to google anything with "beaver" in it. you could have found some crazy stuff out there! haha

Amber Smith said...

I just googled my name. I much prefer the images that popped up for Jodi's name. Who knew?