Thirteen Places I would Rather Be Than Home...in bed...with a sore throat and a headache.
1. On a Beach In Florida (Um, check that-I will be there in October)
2. At A Family Reunion meeting Jeff's crazy cousins (Um, Check, doing that in October)
3. Magic Kingdom (Check, Check-going when we are in Florida)
4. Cruising the Interstate with Jeff (yes, yes, that too will be covered in October driving to FL)
5. Sitting on the Couch at MIL and FIL's cheering on the Chargers (Duh! Football Season is Here! GO CHARGERS!)
6. Standing on a scale that shows that I am 16 pounds lighter (taking it off one pound at a time my friends, one pound at a time!)
7. In Vegas Playing the slot machines (Still working on Jeff, he says no I say"Let's GO!")
8. At my brother and sister in law's house watching HSM2 with the girls. I know a few of the dances now...thank you very much
9. Getting a pedicure with my friend Tina-this girl knows how to massage my feet! (Give me another week and I will be there!)
10. Barnes and Noble reading a book sipping on a non-fat latte with the latest People Magazine in my life (I have to admit, I am getting a little tired of Brittany and friends but I will get my fix later tonight)
11. Scrapbook weekend- Take me away Kim! NOW! I need to get away! (Oh alright, I will wait until November
12. Camping in the mountains (Jeff and I are trying to work out the logistics)
13. In my new house with my feet kicked up on my ottoman (Um, not so much-will try again in 6 months. For those of you who followed this "house hunt" journey-don't worry I am fine with it, thanks to lots and lots of prayers and a husband who is not being lazy but proactive in getting a great cushion for us. Blame Dave Ramsey if you want! lol!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

9 comments:
I hope you feel better soon. October is not that far away, sounds like you will have a great time.
Enjoyed your list, Sara...and I love your blog! The little church in the picture is so pretty.
Stop by and visit me! Oh, and yes...I do hope you get better!
Sara? :)
Hope you feel better soon! That sickness stuff is making the rounds!
Jelous about your trip to florida next month! I'm trying to work on Jerrod...I want him to take me to NY for thanksgiving or xmas! wish me luck.
HSM2 is popular around this house too. I can almost sing "Bet on it" and "I Don't Dance!" :)
I hope you're feeling better!
www.chelleyoung.com
I have a love/hate relationshipe with good 'ol Dave Ramsey also...he he
What a great list! I wish I was going to Florida-sounds like fun!
Hope you feel better soon. Sounds like October will be a great month!
Happy TT!
I'm always happy spending time in a bookstore. But our local B&N doesn't have a coffee shop. What's with that?
Hope you're feeling better.
I'm in Florida: headaches and soar throats are no better here. I hope that you feel better soon.
Post a Comment