PAINT THE PUMPKIN.
And you thought I was working?!?!
Before:
After:
Now I am off to catch up on this:
You got to love apartment living hence the white walls and ugly/dirty carpet.
Here is my dream room I found on the Better Homes and Garden website tonight.
You just wait until we move into a house,
I will have
NO WHITE WALLS IN MY HOUSE.
I guarantee it!
10 comments:
Cute pumpkin! I have tons of laundry to do too, but here I sit looking at a few blogs. What an awesome room, I say go for it! I painted my kitchen red over a year ago, and I love it!
I love that pumpkin! Where'd you get it at? :)
Having rented most of my adult life until purchasing a home 2 years ago, I was determined not to have a single white wall in my new-to-me home. I succeeded! All our walls are full of color! :)
So Susan, since you participated last year, I’m stopping by to let you know that I’m hosting a 2nd Edition of my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange!
I hope you can join me again this year on 5 October. And, would you mind helping me to spread the word by publishing a post about my holiday recipe exchange before next Friday? I’d sure appreciate it! I have the button in my most recent post.
Thanks so much!
LOVE the pumpkin! Love its extreme makeover
White walls?!?! What are those? My dining/living room/kitchen is yellow. The family room is tan. Katie's room is green, Gracie's room is RED! Our room is a dark green, our bathroom is tan, the girls' bathroom is lavender. The laundry room/catch all room is a mish mash of brick, cream and ugly paneling (I think it must have been an add on at some point) and the hallway.....yes, it's actually white!
Oh my goodness... the pumpkin looks great! Fall was always one of my favorite seasons to decorate the house for... falling second only to Christmas! But since we don't really get seasons here, and the trees don't change color, it's kind of a lost cause until we move back home :)
love the pumpkin!
I love your pumpkin! I also love your dream room. Keep dreaming! Dreams can come true!
Judi
You crack me up, Susan. I will have nothing BUT white walls in my house because it looks so clean (whether it is or not LOL).
Where on earth did you find that pumpkin? I LOVE that. What a great autumn centerpiece.
nice pumpkin... too cute! Love the room color, too... *sigh* your house will be one truly thought out one when you're in it... (o: It will be beautiful... love, Kim
Neat! The pumpkin looks great!
Post a Comment