This is a must read post, go on read it. You won't hurt my feelings for skipping my post today.
I find myself in holding patterns so often in my life that now I don't know how to deal with God moving us ahead.
Does that make sense?
I have been praying for a few things to happen and now that they are happening I keep wanting to say "Whoa God, whoa!"
Oh we humans are funny, fickle people.
Ahh, but the growth is a sweet time. A sweet, sweet time.
God is faithful. Faithful even when I am not.
God is loving. Loving me even when I am unlovable.
God is compassionate. He is compassionate to those who show no compassion.
And I am busy, very, very busy this week.
Too busy to be blogging but knew that I couldn't go without putting my two cents in on waiting.
Okay, good bye blog land. I will miss you this week. But I need to get a few checks next to my to-do list.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fitting "response" to your post a couple of days ago. While waiting for your husband to change God was working on you.
Thanks for sharing.
Now go get busy working!!!
Post a Comment