Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thirteen Celebrities That I am Tired of Reading About as Front Page News




  1. Britney Spears

  2. Rosie and Elisabeth's spat

  3. Celebrities getting DUI's

  4. This guy-who says "I didn't do it!"

  5. This chick again! (But he's still cute...)

  6. And now this girl is all they talk about

  7. The Global Warming Ex-VP

  8. Here's my fifty cents on this duo

  9. The chick that I am going to call the "Southwest Mini"

  10. He's cute but really the girl once kissed her brother with her tongue -I don' t get it!

  11. Didn't he retire?!?!

  12. Seriously Enough ALREADY!

  13. I just posted him on here because of the picture of his hair. Are you playing Samson in a revival of Samson and Deliah?

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

KarenW said...

I agree! Enough with the celebrities .

Penny said...

I agree! They all need to go away!

Happy TTing

Malcolm said...

Excellent idea for a post. Marcia Clark is looking pretty scary these days. I saw her on ESPN yesterday and was like "Yikes!" A few weeks ago I did a poll on my blog about which celeb would you most like to see go away... never to return. Paris Hilton won hands down.

Cindy Swanson said...

Great list! I'm so with you on Britney Spears...I could live quite happily never seeing another article about her. Oh, and Marcia Clark...that was the first time I'd seen a recent pic of her...she's practically unrecognizable!

Karla Porter Archer said...

it's crazy isn't it... it's like the headlines are just regurgitated every day.

Blessings,
Karla

(Happy T13 - mine is excellent Christian fiction)

LlamaJ said...

Yup! I'm tired of celebrities in general.
Thanks for the comment on David's blog. :) Chris actually posted that this morning while I was taking a nap. First entry he's written actually!

Susie said...

Wow, I am so out of the loop. I hadn't heard a couple of these. I guess that's probably for the best.

Anonymous said...

Interesting list. I avoid celebrity gossip by never reading it. Al Gore, though, is trying to prevent irreparable damage to our world. He is scarcely in the same bracket as those othe total wastes of space.

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Don't forget the Anna Nicole Smith Daddy guy and the lady who wrote a nasty book about him. Good idea for a list. They do WAY OVER-DO "news" on these people!