What if while at this red light-a few drivers from other cars get out and start fist fighting?
What would you do if they were fighting in the lane that you needed to drive through to make it make it to Bible Study on time.
What would you do? Really!
Well I would first check that my doors are locked. Pull around them and turn up Casting Crowns new CD. I then would pray. And wait for the light to turn green. And pray for some divine intervention.
"Dear Lord now would be a good time to um, beam me up Scottie! If I am allowed such a request."
But then when the fighting comes closer to your car again and you are still waiting on the light that will not turn red what would you do?
Well-I sat and watched and laughed at the men.
Especially when another driver gets out of his car and yells to the man, "You "messed" up my car!"
And the other guy says, "So.....something, something something" (hands wagging pointing fingers to the car behind him) And then the man who was fighting gets back in his car.
The guy whose car was "messed" up during the fight, grabs his cell phone and follows the man to Point B. Not sure what happened next because I was driving to Bible Study to learn about the Book of Acts.
Later when I get home, I call Jeff. Who is at work.
We share a cell phone. I use it during the day-he uses it at night. I did not have a cell phone last night and for the first time ever I wished I did have one. But for the record, I don't carry one because I would never use it.
But this morning, Jeff emails me the picture below of a pink gun he found for me. I guess he got a little worried because of the "Fist Fight One Act Play" I witnessed last night. On my way to Bible study-nonetheless. LOL! Isn't she a beauty!?!?
7 comments:
The pink gun is amazing! Let's hope you never have to use it :)
That is so cute! I mean cute for a gun.
Crazy story! Love the pink gun! Living where I live (a city with high crime rates), I really want to get my concealed handgun license, but then I think what good would it really do since I will have to keep it up so high and locked with a two year old in the house. Good for my peace of mind, I suppose.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It is kind of hard to really know what to do in those situations. I just know that Jackson hasn't ever had problems in the past. Sure he cries sometimes when I leave him, but he NEVER runs up to me crying when I pick him up and hangs on to my neck for dear life for fear that I will leave him behind again. Anyway, I appreciate your words, and I think you probably know more about kids and parenting than you give yourself credit for! After all, you are Super Aunt!
Ha!
I once saw to guys fighting inside the same truck while driving down the highway.
I guessed that their combined IQ was in the neighborhood of 12!
The good thing about having a pink gun is that Jeff will probably never ask to borrow it.
Oh my. Your life has such fun adventures in it. Get a cell phone, my dear. It would make this old mother hen feel better to know you carried a cell phone around than know that you had a pink gun in your house! Eek!
I looked at my CHL after your recent post - it expired in June!
Since neither of us received reminder notices I called to schedule appointments for renewal.
We now have a "date" to have our pictures taken at the Sherrifs office and tour the jail with the kids to show them where they do not want to end up. Very romanitc. ;)
Hopefully you will never have to use your pink gun. Can you imagine the jail talk if you did though -"Dude, the gun was PINK! How was I to know it was real!"
that's a bit scary!!!!!!!!! ~ Kim
Post a Comment