Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

What do you do when your husband works nights and you are all alone and bored?

Read. Watch television. Bask in the glow of the computer screen.

But what do you do when your brother in law is working nights and his girlfriend is home alone too?

The two of you get together and do something wild and crazy...or wacky! Of COURSE!

She came over after work, ate dinner and then we waited until Jeff left for work and went to Hobby Lobby.

Hobby Lobby is having a fantastic sale on all things home decor this week. Not to mention all things Fall.

We walked the ailses until they gave the big annoncement that they were closing for the night.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here." -Semisonic

So we kept shopping...

I bought a wrought iron pumpkin that was 1/2 off. It's super cute.

But I don't like the color- it's blue. YES BLUE!!!



Don't believe me? Here, see for yourself ...




Can you tell? It's BLUE! When did pumpkins become blue?!?



Next stop was Home Depot which was a quick jaunt to my left.

"To the left, to the left" -Beyonce



Anyway the pumpkin is about to be a pretty rust color, you know almost orange but a little more red. I will post a picture tomorrow. It will be better to paint when the sun comes out tomorrow.



"The sun will come out tomorrow." -Annie

Oh how I love the movie Annie.

Meredith says it was her all time favorite growing up. I told her that I liked her. In fact I told her that i loved her because she loves Annie.

Jenni and I used to be Annie buddies but she had to grow up and be a missionary or something special like that.

Oh Jenni, where for art though Jenni!?!?

(Real World Chicks, let's see if this brings her out of the woodwork!)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Seriously, WHERE IS JENNI?!?!?!?

Pearson Family said...

I visited our NEW Hobby Lobby yesterday and picked up some early Christmas gifts on that fabulous sale. BLUE PUMPKIN!? Really!

Lynnie said...

You are having more fun now that I am not your neighbor. What's up with that?