Friday, October 12, 2007

Road Trip 2007: Clue #1

The states in red show where Jeff and I have already been to on previous Road Trips.

Where we are going this time does not include one of these states and close enough for us to be in Galveston, TX for a reunion at the end of our trip.

And remember, it's not Disney World!

Any Guesses?

Edited to Add: I changed the map b/c it wasn't accurate. I had to pull out the handy atlas that actually shows where all we have been on the map. Let's just say I sometimes get a little stir crazy on these jaunts! You know since I took the time to put a check mark after we cross a different state line in the new state. :)



create your own visited states map

14 comments:

Kelly said...

Alright...game on! :)

The Galveston thing is throwing me off a little, but I'm thinking.........

Mayhem And Miracles said...

I'm going to say BRANSON. I hope you have fun!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

O.K. Wait, Mexico?

Kimmy said...

I love this... and that you pick up an ornament... such a good idea! ~ kim

daughteroftheking said...

Ok I thought you weren't telleing anyone! It appears two people already know!! I am guessing Vegas since you must go there before you turn 30.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

not vegas, Missy too far!

And not Mexico but you are getting warmer.

And not Branson but again getting warmer.

Susan

Tracy said...

ok. you said you wanted to go somewhere that was cooler. let's see. i think i will say nashville, tn. that isnt close to galveston though. ????

that is my guess for now.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

tracy just guessed part of it!

4 more stops on the way to galveston.

Tracy said...

i rock. i will also guess memphis and birmingham, alabama

Wade said...

St. Louis?

By the way, how did you get to North Carolina and Virginia on a "road trip" without going through any of the surrounding states?

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Good eye Wade, I forgot to click on Tennessee, that's how we got to Virginia

And North Carolina we flew to for a furniture show at the capital of furniture markets, High Point. It was for my job and I was able to tote a friend with me.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Oh and Wade got part 2!

Wade said...

Homer Simpson says, "Woo-hoo!"

Barb said...

Wade's comment says exactly what I'm thinking. I'm looking at that map and I know that Galveston is an island off the southeast coast of Texas (I grew up in Beaumont and used to go to Galveston all the time). I can't for the life of me figure out how you're going to get to Galveston from ANYWHERE without going through a state you've already been in.

You didn't say anything about a boat. So I'm totally confused