Jeff and I don't normally plan out what we do, we only plan the stops.
the original plan was to go to Disney world.
but neither one of wanted to drive all that much since we are tethered to Galveston Island for the family reunion that takes place at the end of our vacation.
so NO MORE GUESSING, here is the plan.
1st stop-Memphis, TN where we will see these and of course no visit to Memphis would be complete without going here
2ND stop-St. Louis where we will go here and make a pit stop to here
3rd stop-Kentucky for a bit of this and that and for Jeff a lot of this
We have more stops on the way but those aren't yet fully planned.
But our final stop will be in Galveston Island for a little family reunion, where Jeff will serve as a bouncer in case a family brawl breaks out.
Should be a fun time had by all.
But on another note, does anyone have any suggestions for books to listen to while on the road?
We were talking about it today and came up with a few but I figured I would poll blog land to see if anyone had any ideas.
So please tell.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! Have a great time!
you are so funny. in an earlier post you said this:
"I know my friends and family are shaking their heads saying, "Oh she will tell us! She can't keep secrets."
Nope. Sorry, not going to do it."
i guess you couldn't keep it a secret any longer because you're excited! sounds like a fun trip. take lots of pics. enjoy graceland!!
Fun! I'm jealous. No, really, I'm jealous. :)
But have a great time, anyway!
Yes, Tracey that is what I said.
Most of you guessed straight on so once we got the attractions in place I couldn't hold it in any longer.
I just don't like to keep secrets of any kind, it's just the way I roll
I SO want to join you... any room in the back of the car??? I love road trips with the hubby... truly a blast... can't wait to hear all about. ~ Kim
If you haven't read Flabbergasted yet it is a good one to listen to. It is pretty long to so it will last a while. I saw that it was on your to read list so you could kill two birds with one stone.
Post a Comment