Have I ever told you all that?
I may have at one point but I am not sure if you know how much I LOVE classic movies. If they had a support group for this, I would be the President. It can get a little out of hand at times and this month is no exception.
During the month of November, on Turner Classic Movies they have asked different actors and actresses to be the guest programmers for the night. Each of them have picked their favorite classic movies and before the movie starts will tell you why it's their favorite.
I must say I have been impressed with the different selections. Except for Donald who picked "Gone with the Wind" and even though this tops out as one of my all time favorites, it's the generic classic movie pick for those who really aren't that knowledgeable about the really classic movies. (Oh wow I sound like a classic movie snob)
Anywhoo, way to go Donald!
Please understand, I was still delighted to get a chance to watch "Gone with the Wind" for the hundredth something time. Even though I own it on DVD and can watch anytime I please. And yes, I have to watch in spurts because who could really sit down and watch the whole thing in it's entirety.
Moving on...
Do you want to see the other movies that have kept me from watching
1. Funny Girl
2. Nancy Drew Detective
3. The African Queen
4. Heaven Can Wait
5. Benji
6. The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming
7. On Golden Pond
That my friends is the real reason I have not wanted to blog-too much good stuff to watch and enjoy.
Have a great week!
1 comment:
I do love a good movie... I need to watch more of the classics. Maybe I'll keep your list in mind... a few of my favorites are Alfred Hitchcock - like "Rear Window" and "Dial M for Murder" -- and these are not movies but I love "Twilight Zone" and "The Rifle Man" ~ kim
Post a Comment