Thursday, December 13, 2007

Book Review: Bidding for Love



Ladies, if you like sweet romantic books that leave you feeling sweet and well ,as my friend Meredith would say, feeling lovey, then you need to read this book. It is a good one.

Katie Fforde is England's best seller but just starting to bring her books to America. This was the first book I read by her and I loved every minute of it. The book is actually been renamed "Bidding for Love" and not "Flora's Lot."

I have come to love English writers because they are very witty and know how to tell a great story. A sweet story at that.

Here
is her website for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'll have to find that book after the holidays. No time for reading for fun right now! But I will... looks fun. :)

LOVE the Christmas shoes. Do you have a party to go to, or are they for the wedding?? And which CDR shirt is the most sacred that you are wearing? I hope it is Feel The Power. That purple on black would be extra special with a bleach stain. :)

Love you! We'll hook up when I'm in town next week... I'll call you. :)