Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blessed

In May I was blessed to attend a taping of Beth Moore's series she does with Life Today. I not only was blessed by Beth but was blessed by the fellowship with 3 of my favorite ladies, my mom, Cousin Paige and sister Missy. The one session that really hit home with me was titled the "Power of Your Words."

Last night as Jeff was getting ready for work I was laying in our bedroom channel surfing. And guess what!?!? Beth Moore was on and they were showing the "Power of Your Words."

So again I was blessed by re listening to this message.

Click on these links to watch for yourself, session one, session two, session three

Oh and a quick note: to wrap up my last 30 days in my twenties, I have been spending a few nights writing in my journal praises from the last 30 years. I am choosing to use my daily prayer time these last few days in my twenties praising God for all that He has done and all that He is going to do. One day I will share with you but for now, I am going to relish this season of praise.

Enjoy the videos! You may see some familiar faces in the audience. I have seen the back of Couz's head a couple of times and the last session you see couz's face. Yoo-Hoo!

3 comments:

Kaela said...

Sooz! I can't believe you are going to be 30. It seems like only a short time ago I was 14 and you were my 20-year-old counselor. I know that you were 20 because I am about to be 25!! It's crazy. Time flies. And I just want you to know that you and your husband have been in my thoughts and prayers. You guys, if anyone, definitely deserve to be parents. I know that God will bless you with a sweet baby to love and cherish and teach them the joy that is being a member of the body of Christ. I just want you to know that I have always admired your amazing spirituality, and the way you have always involved God in your daily life, through everything. I love you to death and I know that you will receive the blessings that you deserve very soon, because I know God loves you more than I do!

Pearson Family said...

I too have been watching this series DVR'ed and plan to listen to them through the link you provided. She spoke such truth that day! I enjoyed our time together as well. MORE OFTEN!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

My first stop by..I found you through the 5 minutes for mom site.

As a gal who has just said good-bye to her 30's and hello to her 40's...don't stress one bit about saying good-bye to your 20's!

It seems to me that once I turned 30, people actually started listening to me as if I had something wise to say!

Blessings, Joanne
p.s. I plan on listening to the Beth Moore, 'Power of Words' link you posted. My husband and I could both use that teaching today...we are dealing with some icky tenant issues, ugh!