1)Last night I had to tell Jeff to stop talking, he was talking way too much.
When did the roles reverse?
2)Yesterday while singing Awesome God with the children's church the boys started a gun show when we sang "power and might". We have a big screen TV in the room and the boys were all looking in the screen at their muscles. One says, "I've been working out." (He's 6) Later he proceeds to tell me that his shirt is feeling a bit tight today around his arms and starts rubbing his biceps.
Oh brother they start early, don't they?
3)Last night Uncle Jeff was talking to niece Hayley. Usually they will talk for 15-20 minutes about this and that but not tonight. She told Uncle Jeff that she needed to let him go she didn't want to miss McKenizie's phone call. I think it hurt his feelings.
She is growing up so fast!
4)Niece Hayley is selling Girl Scout cookies. She has sold 525 boxes. Her goal is to sell 1000 boxes. Yes, that's right a 1000. If she does, she wins a trip to Galveston for a Girl Scout convention. I told her I would help her with the last 500. She said, "You're going to buy them ALL?" Uh, no I will help you sell them to other people. To which she replies, "Well if comes down to the wire will you buy the rest?" And I told her to go ask her Uncle on that one. His reply, "No. We know you can sell the rest. Aunt Susan will put on her old uniform for a good cause!"
Mom do you know where my sash is? And friends, do you want to buy some cookies?
3 comments:
too funny! I'm sure we could find a few people who need some cookies:) ...meaning Greg!
How funny :) #2 made me laugh outloud! sounds like he put on a good gun show!
I think we already have a couple coming our way, but I wouldn't mind a few more. :) I can't seem to find a list anywhere online of the different types. I think we ordered thin mints & lemon coolers already.
Post a Comment