Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Just Had to Write Another Post


My face was creeping me out every time I logged in so I had to send it packing.

Here we are the other night watching Charger football. Usually Meredith and I are sitting on the floor in front of the television talking about the contrast of the jersey colors with the other team. We also talk about how we would not wear spandex cargo pants ever-yet men love to wear them during the BIG GAME. And one last conversation we had this week went something like this, "The reason they are loosing is because they are cold and tired. Poor boys need a bit of coffee and to put on long sleeves. That should do the trick."


And sweet, quiet mother in law yelled "Move your A$$!" I have never laughed so hard in my whole life. I swear that is not normal language from her. She is going to get me the next time she reads this blog for even mentioning it to blog land.




I thought this picture was sweet, Hayley sitting next to Uncle Jeff watching the game. You know the game is up and down when Hayley will look up from her DS. After I took this picture her Uncle Jeff says, "Are we done with the camera yet?" So I put my camera away, like a good wife. Sigh...

Who are you routing for in the Super Bowl?

I was hoping Green Bay would go but that isn't happening so I guess I am going for Giants-there is no way I would go for the Patriots after how they treated my boys last week! And if you were a true friend to me you wouldn't either! HA!

Just kidding, go for who ever you want, just see if I invite you to my birthday party.

Which reminds me only 28 days until I turn 30! THIRTY! Yoo-HOO!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love ya. Thanks for everything this week!!!

Oh, and yes, I am rooting for the Giants even though they were so unkind to my Boys. The Patriots need to go somewhere where the media isn't. So sick of them.