I saw this on Wade's Blog and thought I would do it since I have no time to write this week. Plus I laughed out loud on many of Wade's choices and then did the same with my own answers.
fyi: Amy (my SIL) birthday post to come tomorrow. Happy Birthday Sister!
The Rules
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. NO CHEATING.
Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: Somebody's Crying-Chris Issac
Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Amazing Love-Bebo Norman
Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: To Know You-Nicole Nordeman
(Truth is, I do sing this song when life gets hard, click on the title to read the lyrics! It is my theme song for this waiting period)
Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: In Your Presence-Jeremy Camp
Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: The Sun is Shining-Third Day (I didn't cheat...promise!)
Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
Open Skies-David Crowder Band
Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Better is One Day-Matt Redman (that dosen't fit!)
Q: Your favorite saying?
A: I Could Be the One-Staci Orrico
Q: Favorite place?
A: Daydream Believer-The Monkees (that's kind of funny)
Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: Diamonds and Pearls-The Pardons
(I bought this song for my in-laws 40th reuninon celebration)
Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: Happy Together-The Turtles
(I cheated here, the first song made us sound like we were lovers, so I hit the next button)
Q: What song describes your ex?
A: On the Road Again-Willie Nelson
(He hated Willie but I knew Jeff was the one because he LOVES Willie Nelson)
Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day
Q: Drug of choice?
A: I Still Believe-Jeremy Camp (HA!)
Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Somewhere Out There-Linda Rondstadt (sadly, it fits)
Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
It Takes Two-Marvin Gaye & Kim West
Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart) Journey
Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: Greatest American Hero Theme Song (Oh how I have loved this song for most of my life!)
Q: Your love life right now?
A: When the Lights Go Down-Faith Hill
Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Champagne Supernova-Oasis (Susan it's only 10 in the morning!!)
Q: How will you die?
A: Learning to Fly-Tom Petty
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your's were great, too!
Now all you have to do is never learn to fly and you'll live forever, right?
Post a Comment