Saturday, January 19, 2008

Much To Do About Nothing

I know, I know I said I wouldn't be back until Monday but it is not even 11 pm and hubby is sound asleep and I am doing nothing but surf the web. That's what I get when hubby picks up an unexpected shift on a Saturday afternoon. He comes home and crashes earlier than normal.

So this post if for those who also find themselves surfing the web on this Saturday night because the house is a bit too quiet.

1) My friend Wade had the greatest story happen to him in a long time. Go here to read all about it. And Wade you are my hero and since I said that, will you email me that picture? My hairdresser said she would love to see it. Yes my hairdresser and she says you are her hero too.

2) Stupid Kitty Tricks here

3) And I have been warming up my dance skills for tomorrow's big game Chargers VS Patriots.
Oh I am so nervous about that game, I have read the story of David and Goliath over and over.

For the halftime entertainment, we will have this, then we will have this, and possibly this and for the grand finale, how about this?

Okay it's official, I have no life.

Happy Saturday night.

And if you were a doll and actually went to all of these links please leave a comment because I would love to congratulate you too on having no life this lone Saturday night.

2 comments:

Wade said...

Susan, you crack me up!

What's even funnier is by saying that me bumping into Renalto Laput is the greatest thing to happen to me a long time is kinda implying that I have no life either!

Bumping into Renalto Laput in some place cool like LA or NYC would be one thing. But the whole experience is a little discounted when it occurs at NE Mall - although that did add to the randomness of it all!

But hey, if it makes me an icon in the hair salon industry then I guess it has got to count for something right?

Look for my email!

W

daughteroftheking said...

Ok, so it's Monday morning and yes I clicked on your links. I loved the flash back of NKOTB!! And the story of Wade's was great!