- FIL had 2 job interviews with a company this week. He is now waiting this week for a callback for a in person interview. I pray that the Lord provides. He has been without a job for over 365 days.
- My morning quiet times have been extra special this week. God has brought many verses that have literally jumped off the page for me. Some I have shared with other people, some I have journaled to show how God has been speaking to me the last few days. My favorite verse is Psalms 68:19. "Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, The God who is our salvation."
- My sister-in-law lost her baby this week. This has hit me very hard. As sad as I was that my time had not yet come I would never wish this on anyone. Never! I just pray that God continues to open doors for me to minister to her. We have cried many times this week together and I have spent many hours in prayer for her.
- Jeff and I praise God that we just finished reading the Book of Job. We realized two things while reading this, 1) God is soverign and He is fully in control 2) Sometimes the best thing we can do for those who are hurting is just walk alongside them with mouths closed and arms open.
- We had a wonderful women's retreat this weekend. God blessed us in so many ways and I am so thankful for the ladies who helped me get this thing together the last few months. Many read the blog so let me just take a moment to tell you ladies THANK YOU! You rock!
- And one last note, Jeff told me the other day that his first priority in the next few months is buying us a house. I have kept quiet and told him that I fully trust his wisdom. I was encouraged the other day when Pastor passed on a house flyer for me to give to Jeff when I was over hanging with Pastor's wife getting ready for the retreat. He said, "Jeff and I have been talking about this house." I said thank you while trying not to get my hopes up too much...I love the house, love the neighborhood. But one thing I am excited about is that God has Jeff and I right where we need to be. I am content. I also trust God and my husband to lead us.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
So Much To Say But Not Enough Time
Lots has happened this week. Many ups & downs. Blessings and praises. Real Life happenings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment