Isn't she sweet!
My sweet niece Katelyn turns 6 today.
She and her family are enjoying a family vacation this week so I went over early to get a few pictures of my favorite SIX YEAR OLD!
Katy Bug, where has the time gone?
5 years ago at my wedding, you were almost a year old and you slept through the whole thing. On our honeymoon Jeff and I talked about how we couldn't believe you were turning one in a few days. The other night, 5 years later, we talked about how we couldn't believe that you were about to turn 6. We can't believe how fast you are growing.
This year we have loved watching you come out of your shell. Sometimes I wonder if your parents wish you were still in that shell! :)
We have loved seeing your personality come out in you. Your sense of humor has left us talking for days. You are one funny chick-a-dee!

We loved helping you learn to Rollerblade that night and teaching what it means to have confidence. You later proudly showed your parents how you could skate and you said, "It's because I have confidence!" Sweet Katelyn, confidence is a huge element to success so don't ever forget that with a bit of confidence you can try or do anything new.
Uncle Jeff and I pray often for each one of the nieces and nephew. And our prayer is always that you will grow up in wisdom and stature and follow God all the days of your life. We enjoy watching you learn new things at school. We enjoy hearing you tell us of the new friends you are making at school. God has great plans for you little Katy Bug. And for some reason I feel it necessary to remind you that it's cool to stay in school! :)
We love you sweet girl and can't wait to spend the day with you at IHOP and buying your birthday gift at the place of your choice.
have fun in Colorado, we will see you when you get back.
Love, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Sue Sue
1 comment:
That was really sweet :)
She will love to read this post!
...I'll admit, I am a bit jelous that they are in CO!!!
Post a Comment