Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Positive Reinforcement from A Coffee Cup


There is nothing like a cup of coffee calling you a Bad A&& to kick start your day.

Or....

Driving by a deserted parking lot yesterday, I saw a lady in full Statue of Liberty attire walking in the parking lot. I wish I had my camera because she was decked out in Lady Liberty gear. I thought she may be one of those people businesses hire to stand out on the curb and wave you in but there were no businesses anywhere near where she was or where she was heading. Maybe she just couldn't find anything to wear. Or maybe she just felt like playing dress up and walking along a deserted parking lot. I give her props for being an individual.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I often wonder what makes people decide to work as one of those people on the side of the road dressed up like Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty. It really is too bad you didn't have your camera!

Susie said...

Too funny, the mug and the lady in costume.

Lynnie said...

Now I know where my coffee mug disappeared to! Enjoy jump starting your day with an attitude. (Somehow, I never thought you needed any help...)
Fellow bloggers - I am her mom, I can say those things about her but no one else better mess with my blue-eyed Susan!