When Jeff and I got married we got a heck of a deal from a friend of ours to take our wedding pictures. Super sweet deal! But the catch was that she wanted to use our wedding pictures in her advertisments. We said, "Sure, why not!" I mean if you would have known the deal we got you would have jumped too. I found her website today to walk down memory lane, if you would like to look to, click here.
Oh and there is another bride in the mix who is from Puerto Rico she and I worked together back in the day. That girl was super full of life and taught me all I ever wanted to know about fashion and such. :) I was clueless before I met Sonya. She is the skinny one with her head thrown back laughing and has the rose petals thrown around her. Oh how I miss sweet Sonya!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! This was such a sweet post. Love your wedding photos. I'm thinking of going back to "Photography College" myself. :)
Sweet memories. You look so much like your mom! Love your photos.
Oh my goodness, you two look gorgeous in your photos! Thanks for sharing your wedding pics.
Beautiful, beautiful! Oh, how I would love to have new wedding every few years and get to plan and dress up like a princess, but I don't think I could get the groom to go with that. I better be happy he did it once, huh? Hey, I wanted to just affirm your attitude about the baby stuff and let you know I'm sure praying about that.
Post a Comment