Why is that Susan?
Because March Madness is in full swing! Duh!
And as it stands in Round One at 8:31 pm I lead Bonner by one Game.
(Bonner= my grandfather for those out of the loop)
I called my grandfather last week and my Granny answered.
She says, "Bonner, it's your gambling buddy!"
And without missing a beat he says, " Ah Ding a ling let me have it!" (That's me!)
And no we aren't truly gambling but we are keeping track of who wins what games for pride sake and bragging rights. All though this Sunday Granny asked what was at stake and I said, "Your life Granny, what else?"
She soon shooed me out the door.
Jeff and I are happy too b/c his Alma mater is playing in the NCAA- Go Cal State Fullerton!
Folks we have just entered my all time favorite time of the year.
I will let you know as we go who wins, Bonner or Ding a Ling.
And for you fellow March Madness fans, who is your pick to make it to the Final 4?
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am definitely a March Madness fan, but I really don't have official picks this year. Got too busy and didn't get a complete bracket before the start. But, I of course and rooting for the Horns to somehow come out ahead of Memphis. My picks are Texas, UNC, Duke, and Kansas. No big surprises I don't think. We'll see!
Post a Comment