Thursday, April 10, 2008

Book Review: Straight Up by Lisa Samson


I just finished another one of Lisa Samson's books called "Straight Up." My favorite line in the whole book was the ending sentence, "It's a wonderful thing when you start to live."
I can relate to that line, it sums up my life at this present moment quite nicely.

Ladies, if you have never tried one of her books then you are missing out!

What I like about her writing style is she is very poetic. She does not tell the complete story of each character but it flows in such a way that you truly get all the backstory without feeling like you are missing a huge amount of detail.

If you are looking for a book that is Christian based without being too fluffy, then try Lisa Samson. I am even listing them for you so that you can check them out yourselves. My all-time favorite book is Songbird. Go figure! For those of you who like to sing, you may enjoy this one too.
7) The Church Ladies

No comments: