Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Thoughts On A Friday

1) American Idol's results were just plain cruel last night, poor Michael!

2) I started a Pilate's workout this week, OH MY GOSH! I am sore.

3) Right now, I am fighting a cold-I have the deep, sexy voice that Phoebe wanted back on a Friends episode. Am I the only one that still relates present day situations to a Friend's episode?

4) I burned my bacon this morning, it smells horrible in my apartment/home office.
I lite a candle, hoping it will go away.

5) I read a book all in one day yesterday. To quote Randy Jackson, "It was awe-right!"

6) I slept through the big storm up the street from me this week. The weatherman said that a tornado dropped down in that area, I slept right through it. Jeff said, "Thank God it didn't touch down here or I would have been flying in my bed like Dorothy." Seriously, didn't hear anything-slept like a baby.

7) I have been having a bunch of random dreams lately. Last night I dreamt that Baby Tate and I were playing chase at church. Wade and Kelly, maybe the dream is to give you all a bit of hope? Oh and Tate loves running and playing with me. :)



8) I also had a dream that a really good friend of mine was hooked on drugs. This girl would never do drugs but with the stress of having two kids she started to use drugs. I have since tried calling that friend to make sure she is alright (or as Randy would say "Awe-right!") Too bad she isn't a blogger friend or I would have linked to her too. :)



9) My mom sent this picture to me today of Elijah, he got caught taking candy from the stash at the church office. I love the look on his face, PRICELESS!


4 comments:

LlamaJ said...

I agree on American Idol. That was just wrong.
I hate to admit that I watch it, because I swore I wouldn't a couple years back, but I can't seem to keep away. :/

Kelly said...

You are too sweet Susan! Funny enough, today was kind of a bummer day regarding a next step decision for Tate, so it's good to hear about him running around in your dreams. :) When it does actually happen, we'll have to bring him over to play with you for real. :)

I hate (a word I don't say that much, but really mean it when I say it) burning bacon.

How in the world did you sleep through that storm?

Last night was serious shock and awe on AI. I LOVED Michael and was so surprised.

Wade said...

Tate actually does love it when you chase - but since he's crawling on all four's, you have to give him a really big head start!

Susie said...

I love random posts like this. I reference old stuff all the time too. You are so fun, and so is this blog!