I love Monday night television.
Unfortunately (I mean yeah hubby is home) Jeff is working days this week and was watching Monday night television with me. He loves to give his opinion at the most intense time. DWTS, he would not shut up and during the London B, he got banned to the bedroom so I could finish the show in peace. Then I felt guilty, turned off the television and went back to spend time with my husband.
Have no fear, I just watched the last 5 minutes of London B since he is now at work.
But I have a few opinions about these two shows:
#1 Is it just me or is the WOW factor not there this year in DWTS. I have a few favorites but last night I was watching it wondering where the amazing stuff has gone. I actually voted online last night and gave all my votes to Adam simply because I love Julianne. But I wish she was paired again with someone a bit more her speed, if you know what I mean. Adam though has greatly improved from the first round...thank you Julianne.
#2 Moving on to London B.... does anyone think Shayne is trying to get a career in acting or is it just me? I don't know why he gave her the rose. And he couldn't have described her any better when he said, "She was one sandwich short of a picnic." Amen Matt! Amen!
#3 And why do all these girls talk about marriage? You know when the show ends you will break up and be done with each other. Probably even before the last show airs, but since you are under contract, will play it up for a few months with the press and what not. After a few months pass, you will release a statement saying, "It just didn't work out."
Unless you are Ryan and Trista who seem pretty down to earth and made for each other. And speaking of R & T, she was on the Ellen show the other day and was talking about there struggle to get pregnant. She said, "You just have to relax and wait for God's timing." And I was so proud of her but then she quickly added "Or whoever you believe in." And I screamed at the television, Trista! You just let a good opportunity pass you by!"
Okay, now I am off to finish my long list of projects for work. It seems like it will never end! Oh well, today is pajama day so I am going to work hard while relaxing in the pj's. And reward myself with watching last nights episode of The Hills, which I missed because I was hanging with hubs. There is NO WAY I would watch that show with him, the commentary that comes from that boy, during that show would drive even the calmest person crazy!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Hills is definitely a show that I have to wait until Wade is out of the room for. But, I still love it for some crazy reason. :)
I don't watch DWTS, but I do love this season's Bachelor! Those girls are nutso! I am certainly not a fan of Shayne. He should have gotten rid of her after her tantrum last week - major red flags after that one! Robin could spice things up a bit! Glad to find someone else who is watching trash TV along with me. : )
By the way, I haven't commented much lately, but you have been in my prayers. I HATE what you are going through with wanting to have a baby and have a couple other friends going through the same thing as you. I will continue praying for you, and I wanted to also say that your attitude about all of these struggles is amazing!
Post a Comment