Meredith: Let's go to the front of the stage and dance.
Susan: Okay! (Everyone should know that I LOVE! TO! DANCE!)
Meredith heads with gusto as I stand in the back with Jeff and Matt...I couldn't get past a crowd.
And Meredith is dancing (her family is friends with the drummer-can't remember the band it's not a significant part of the story I am telling you.) She would have gone closer if it wasn't for the two up at the front of the stage...I guarantee it! See the man in the cowboy hat. He and his friends were the family that I couldn't get around. He and I were standing on the curb talking and he was shaking his hips and talking about how cute Meredith was dancing out there by her lonesome. At this point he starts to yell, "Work it Girl! Work It!" And I when I say yell, I mean yell...LOUDLY ! I would have been nervous but I had Jeff in the back with his rough and tough t-shirt so I wasn't scared!
As you can tell from Meredith's face, she wasn't too sure about her new dancing buddies.
And she says, "Uh, hello don't leave me alone!"
Jeff pushes me out there by telling me I am the fearless one, get my butt out there and dance with Meredith.
Our new friend, the dancing queen, says "Oooo-h girl! Have you come to work it too!?!?"
We start to dance but had to take a break to check out his pointed steel boots with black and white tiger stripes. I even asked him where he buys his clothes because he was styling! And his reply, "I know how to work it girl! Work It!" Yes, Dancing Queen you do! But he never told me where he shops! I was looking to hook Jeff up with a few things.
And then I proceeded to show them a few of my zumba moves. I told Meredith that the best thing about zumba workouts is that you learn a few moves to stay hip. And then he proceeded to tell me that I dance like I have soul. Can I just tell you that was the best compliment ever for this white girl!
Now click on the next two pictures so you can get the full flavor of his outfit. Too bad, Matt cut off his feet-that is where the true flavor be...
And there you have it the Miss Adventures of Mere and Sue Sue...yes I know, we are crazy!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I can totally picture this one happening, my dear one. You ARE crazy, and cool, and cute . . .and you can DANCE.
Post a Comment