I love this song so much and it was part of my confirmation on our recent move back to Corpus. I felt like God was whispering to me through this entire song.
I love my husband, family and Jesus. In December after 4 1/2 years of trying for a baby, I found out I was pregnant. We praise God daily for providing this miracle child. Now we are buying our first home and preparing for Baby Andrew's arrival in August 2010. Sit back and enjoy our journey as we take this next chapter of our lives one step at a time. Fun's coming!
3 comments:
It's always so encouraging to visit your blog! :)
OH, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this song!!!!! It's so simple and true!
I love this song so much and it was part of my confirmation on our recent move back to Corpus. I felt like God was whispering to me through this entire song.
Post a Comment