Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Didn't Feel It? Did You?

Is is just me or was this season with DWTS a little boring?

Last night I was watching the results half-heartily. I didn't care who won, I mean I knew it would be Kristi. A few weeks I didn't even watch it an episode and that is really not like me. I tend to schedule my life around that show in seasons past. This season felt a little off balanced to me.

The freestyle rounds weren't even that good, if you ask me. I did like Kristi and Mark's performance but the rest left me thinking, "Who cares!" I hate Jason's performance to "Miami!" Maybe it is because I actually hate that song.

I miss the music that usually accompanies the different performances. This year the music was more of the traditional ballroom style and I couldn't really wrap myself around that style of music. I like the fast pace music with the flashy lights or the music that we all know and love. Remember Cheryl and Drew's Paso Doble danced to Thriller? Or Julianne and Helio's Jive?
Or Julianne and Apollo's Samba?

So all this to say, I missed good music and I miss Julianne.

Here is one of my favorite free-style performances of all the seasons.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I am with you girl! I DVR'd it and watched it when I got around to it, but it wasn't like I had to watch it as soon as I got home or anything. What about Emmitt, and Can't touch this? LOVE IT! I also wasn't thrilled with the celeb's this year, maybe next time will be better...who am I kidding...I won't have time for TV next time!

Jodi said...

I too think it was the celebs this year that I just didn't care much about. I love me some Jason Taylor, but paired with Edyta is boring to me. She doesn't have much personality. But I was ok with the season once Plastic Presley left. She made me gag everytime on camera.