Walking 6 miles on Saturday
attending an Upwards soccer game
Garage sale browsing
Tomato and cheese sandwiches
Fell asleep during a rented movie
taking a long nap
catching up on laundry
Dinner with family celebrating MIL
Reading a good book
Sleeping late on Sunday
Enjoying Jeff's homemade pancakes
Singing at church
Eating yummy pot roast
Laughing with good friends
coming home from church with the sunroof open and windows down
stopping to get a cold beverage at the local gas station
reading more of my latest book
falling asleep for my weekly Sunday nap
waking up super late
eating at Spring Creek-shutting the place down
enjoying the cool spring night
falling asleep super late and waking up even later on Monday morning
Now I am enjoying my morning cup of coffee and reading all the blogs
Life is sweet when you live in the moment and go with the flow instead of against it.
Happy Monday to You!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooo! Sounds like a great start to a wonderful week!
loved this post. totally going to copy you on it....if I ever decide to blog again.
what is your latest book you love? and have you read the resoration series by karen kingsbury? I'm just about done. I can bring you mine sunday.
Sounds like a great day -- peaceful and content.
Post a Comment