Monday, June 23, 2008

BIG.DEEP.BREATH.

Today I am back to catching up on life, remember this post well as you can our apartment is much worse.

Yesterday we left it all undone and went to CDR to visit our favorite little 2nd session camper.Fellow Deer Runners fully understand the blessing that a visit to camp was for us yesterday. I feel like God used that day for both Jeff and I to be able to take one big deep breath and leave our troubles behind. I am fully okay with not having my house in perfect order, it's times like this that I thank God that I able to offer myself a bit of grace.

Thanks to everyone who took time out to give us your favorite verse please feel free to keep them coming. My favorite verse given to me by a friend on the phone last week is Galatians 6:2,

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."


I am closing with a video that has ministered to me this past week. I pray it blesses you too. Maudie is defiantly in better hands now.




I am off to take a BIG.DEEP.BREATH.

May you have a blessed week!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Susan!
I am actually coming tomorrow to B.S. I have been out of town but plan on coming from here on out--see you there--yeah!

Pearson Family said...

I hope all is well. Been thinking about you! I am glad that you got some camp time!

Melissa Taylor said...

You going to camp means that you probablly saw Morgan - I am jealous of you! I got back from Brazil yesterday, so I haven't seen her for almost 2 weeks. Mark and the kids went this weekend, so I am aching to see her. Good thing camp ends tomorrow! I am glad to got to go to a happy place in your time of saddness.