Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cardboard Testimony



Please watch the video first before reading on.

God has transformed Jeff's grandmother's life in the last two weeks. I can see God's love radiate through her even in her final days. All her life, she fought God. All her life, she chose not to follow His way. But last night after I sang "Jesus Loves Me" she said, "I wasted so many years."

What will your cardboard testimony be? When will you let God transfomr your life from the inside out? Don't waste your life chasing after those things that won't fill you. Don't wait until you are on your death bed to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. If He is speaking listen. If He is calling you, come.

Oh and the little boy with special needs shown on the video is Brandy (Jeff's cousin) college roommate's little boy. We have prayed for Thomas for almost 3 years, he wasn't supposed to live past the age of two. God had other plans for that little boy. Proof that prayer works and that we should never give up hope!

2 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

I love this video, my friend has it on her myspace. Is it a local church? I cry everytime I watch it.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

the church is located in Amarillo, TX