Maudie has gone to be with Lord. It was a sweet moment in all of our lives, I will tell you more later. I just wanted to let you know so that you all could be in prayer for us. God has been good to us all during this time.
Thank you for praying us through this time.
Please keep jeff in your prayers, he is taking this very hard. We became very close to his grandmother during the past two years. Please pray that I would be open to letting him mourn as he needs to. Let's just say I like people around me and he, well, not so much. :)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Our prayers are with all of you. Praise God for your examples...you will be united again!
I'm so sorry, Susan and Jeff. I am very thankful that Maudie received the Lord. I will pray for you all, especially for Jeff. We love you guys.
Will do! Love you!
Love you and am praying!
Love you and I'm praying too!
Post a Comment