Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sometimes I Get Some Strange Calls...

like today, I get a call from one of my dealers who would like to return his chairs because they smell like vomit.

Yes vomit.

I swear I have never heard that one before today.

I am now in the process of ordering a few replacement chairs to send out ASAP.

I don't think I want to know what goes on at our factory! :)

1 comment:

daughteroftheking said...

I never got to add a comment on your post about you favorite TV showes so I'll do it up here.
1.Deadliest Catch - a crab fishing show that follows men on the deadliest job in the world
2.Top Gear -on BBC it is a british car show that is hilarious
3.Unwrapped - on the Food Network it shows how things are made
4.Bringing Home Baby- it kinda speaks for itself
5.Shark Week - I can't remember what channel it comes on but It comes on in the summer usually and Faith and I love to watch it.
Well there you go! You can see what is on my Tevo!