The family has spent the past two weeks trying to locate someone by word of mouth and asking around to a few of our contacts in the area. Between my aunt, mom, brother and I we know quite a few people in the area someone was bound to show up.
Instead of worrying about it, I trusted that God was in the details of this situation, like it says in Psalms 37:23 (The New Living Translation)
"The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives."
Anytime I started to doubt, I told myself that God delights in the details of our lives!
Sunday morning I woke up praying for God to direct us to someone that would be able to provide care for my sweet Granny. I thought of one person and told God that if so and so was supposed to be that person than bring them to church on Sunday so I can ask her face to face. She didn't come.
And so I continued to pray and trust God to iron out all the details. Today I called Granny to see if she needed anything picked up at the grocery store and to see how her doctor's appointment went yesterday.
Well the doctor's appointment was good y'all, real good.
She and my aunt had made an appointment to talk to her doctor about getting her approved for home health care. The doctor said, "Whatever you need-don't worry-I will set it up."
I asked Granny what the cost would be out of pocket. And she said "None, medicare covers it."
I asked when will it get started and she said by next week hopefully.
So see, no need to worry God is still in the details.
And as my great-grandmother MOM would saying PTL! PTL!
PTL stands for PRAISE THE LORD!
See...
God is still in the details!
1 comment:
Well, PLT!
Post a Comment