Hey Friends and Family and Blogland Readers-
Starting this weekend, I am doing something new. I am turning off the computer starting Friday at 6:00 pm and won't turn it on again until Monday at 9:00 am. I am telling you all this since many of you I talk to on a daily basis via email. Please feel free to call my cell phone or house phone during the weekend, I am just a phone call away. But I won't have access to the email on the weekends so if you need me, ring the tellie!
To some of you this may sound a bit over the top but like I think I have mentioned before I am trying to find balance in my daily life; letting go of the computer on the weekend is one of the ways I hope to obtain a bit of peace.
So with that being said, have a great weekend and I will catch you on the flip side.
Pray for me, letting go of the computer is like telling the crackhead to give up the good stuff cold turkey! No not really that bad, I just typed the first thing that popped into my head. LOL!
Maybe the next habit I need to break is thinking before I type or speak.
Slow down Susan, take it one habit at a time, don't get all carried away now.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! I may go through withdrawal myself just from not being able to read your blog for 2 days. ;) I applaud your effort and determination though!
Good job Susan - see you back on Monday.
Post a Comment