Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Life: Beautiful


I found this pillow yesterday while reading the latest issue of Life:Beautiful. If you haven't seen it, take a moment to click on the link. This is a Christan magazine by James Dobson, Joyce Meyer and Dr. Gary Smalley. I love it!

One of my favorite features is an advertisement by this woman. I love to browse through her online portfolio. Last night when I saw this pillow and quote from Eleanor Roosevelt I decided to adopt her quote as my new motto. I know I am not perfect by any means and fall into the small mind category way too often but my goal is to be a great mind at least 95% of the time.

I think that is a goal worth striving for don't you?

4 comments:

Jodi said...

LOVE it!

Melissa Taylor said...

Ouch! I think sometimes I have a small mind! Good advice though and one to strive for!

Susie said...

Great quote and thanks for the heads up about this new magazine. I'll have to subscribe.

Amber Smith said...

That is a great quote! I think I'm often guilty of having a small mind. Thanks for sharing, Susan!