Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome to Procrasitnation Station

Should I be blogging right now? NO!

Instead I should be building a few catalogs, calling a few of my clients, entering an order or two, doing a few spreadsheets for the team meeting tomorrow and don't even get me started about the list of housework that is still needed to be done.

But I don't want to do any of these things and so I have turned off the box that flashes in the corner of my screen to let me know when an email is coming through and have turned off my ringer for a spell. Not to mention hiding the phone under a load of paperwork so that I wouldn't have to see the blinking light saying, "Incoming Call! Incoming Call! Incoming Call!"

And people wonder why I don't answer the phone after 6 pm or on weekends?

It has been nuts, friends! Nuts.

And the truth is I have no reason to post expect for the part where I am trying to avoid everything that looks, smells or feels like work or house work. I know I am not the only one who chooses blogging over housework and such.


Did you know that I have posted 500 posts? Yes that's right...five.hundred!

That's a lot of chatter if you ask me.

Maybe I should change the blog name to Procrastination Station. Nah! And do you want to know why I won't change the name? Well, it is truly random and not particularly spiritual so be warned. But sometimes when I comment or what not my blog name will get abbreviated and only show a portion of my full title..."Blessed Ass" So that is why I will never change my blog name.

And on that note, I close my 500Th post!

Thanks for reading 500 of these crazy things.

I realize that most are random and make no sense and aren't really all that funny be/c they fall under the you had to be there category but you came, your read and you probably never will come back again.

Oh well, can't win them all.

Now have a blessed day!

~Signed-Blessed Ass

3 comments:

The McCarter Family said...

You crack me up!

Jodi said...

Lovin' you and that Blessed Ass of yours! :) :) :)

*Kendra* said...

That is funny!