1. Confessions of A Shopaholic
2. The Secret Life Of Bees (Starts this weekend)
3. HSM-3 (Uh, I already have a ticket to opening night. Yes, I am a nut!)
4. The new James Bond flick (Yes, I have always dreamed of being a Bond girl)
5. And last but not least....TWILIGHT! (If you haven't read the books than you are missing out and are, well, an idiot! I am kidding about the last part)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am looking forward to James Bond and The Secret Life of Bees -- loved the book.
I'm with on Secret Life and Twlight! yahooooooooo!
You already know I'm going to HSM 3, but Twilight is also top on my list. Luckily the movies are spread out a bit. James Bond, oh yeah baby! I hadn't heard of the other two, but they look great!
We missed you this morning! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment