
Meet my old friend, FLYLADY. She has come to stay awhile at my house. Every day she encourages me to get my franny moving to move beyond the chaos. I have found that when she visits, I tend to get more things done in my day. I guess you can say I am one that loves a little bit of motivation.
Are you tired of living in CHAOS? The Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome? Why don't you join me? Sign up and find out more here. Seriously, FLYLADY is a blessing and it has blessed me in the past. Truth is when I told Jeff I was signing up for FLYLADY again, he smiled because he knows what a blessing this website is to me and to our house.
Today I started Day One and would love for you guys to join me. If you do join, please let me know so we can talk amongst ourselves. I promise to update you with my progress as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment