Monday, October 20, 2008

Taking A Time Out

I am sick, fighting a cold.
I am packing up my grandparent's house and happy they will be 5 miles from me.
I am working extra hard at work because my team is in High Point at a furniture show.


I will be running under the radar this week but don't worry all is well

I close with a verse I have been clinging to this past week.

" With what shall I come to the LORD
And bow myself before the God on high?
Shall I come to Him with burnt offerings,
With yearling calves?
Does the LORD take delight in thousands of rams,
In ten thousand rivers of oil?
Shall I present my firstborn for my rebellious acts,
The fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
He has told you, O man, what is good;
And what does the LORD require of you
But to do justice, to love kindness,
And to walk humbly with your God?"

Micah 6: 6-8

Have a great week!

No comments: